FIND THE PERFECT TREATMENT FOR YOU
It is an aesthetic (temporary) technique that involves the introduction of a specific pigment into the surface layer of the dermis.
You can get:
• Density effect: 4 sessions, two consecutive days + two consecutive sessions after one month.
• Shave effect: 1 session each day for 2 consecutive days + 1 session per month.
• Scar camouflage: The scar should ALWAYS be white. It is not possible to apply in scar-queloid. Over-elevated scar: camouflaged, does not disappear.
The first session lasts about 3 hours and the rest half that time.
It differs from a tattoo in:
• Depth of application
• Equipment used
• The pigments used are organic
• Professional training
• Alopecia Totalis
• Alopecia Areata
• Baldness and thinning of hair
• Pre- and post-hair transplant
• Trauma scars and post-transplant
• Hair prosthetics
• Head and beard only, not recommended on eyebrows
• Gray hair
• Person with red hair
• Psoriasis patients
• Patients with Folliculitis
• Patients with Dermatitis
GET IN TOUCH
We are at your disposal